With current EPA regulations, abundant supply and low natural gas prices ushering in a “golden age” for gas power generation in the US, major utilities and IPPs are seeking to capitalize on this clean-burning, abundant and cheap fuel.
Responding to this, FC Gas Intelligence have released a complimentary ‘Gas-Fired Power Generation USA: Market Report’ – with up-to-the-minute analysis by industry leaders of the Gas-Fired Power Generation market in North America.
Key features of this market report include:
· A comprehensive gas for power market review – an assessment of the key drivers for natural gas-fired plant construction and development
· Analysis of pipeline capacity and gas/electric coordination – exploration of the debate behind a solution to the market’s greatest challenge
· Interviews with industry experts – gain valuable insight into these core issues from those at the heart of the industry
· Benefits of natural gas as a generation fuel – key environmental and technological advantages of gas-fired power
· Case studies and strategic insight – specific regional challenges explained (such as the Northeast) and details of projects underway to overcome these
This white paper is must-read for all stakeholders in the US power generation industry to gain valuable insight and form a natural gas focused business strategy.