DistribuTECH International was held February 7 - 9 in San Diego, and is the leading annual transmission and distribution event. But now, with all eyes on the grid, it has become much more than a conference, it is the must-attend, mega-event on transmission and distribution grid innovation.
This year, DistribuTECH had a theme of "Experience the Energy Movement," with thirteen educational tracks and a massive exposition floor holding over five hundred booths. Anyone with an interest in growing the grid was there, as you will see in these pages.
Public Utilities Fortnightly was there too, and the PUF team met up with innovators making a difference with emerging technologies useful to the grid space. These conversations are insightful and bring the conference to you. Enjoy.
DistribuTECH International conversations at fortnightly.com:
- ABB's John Hayter, Nedra Hurley
- Accenture's Patrick Aluise
- AiDash's Abhishek Singh
- AVEVA's Ann Moore
- Bentley Systems' Joe Travis, Brad Johnson
- Bidgely's Gautam Aggarwal, Maria Kretzing
- Capgemini's Hari Krishnamurthy
- FLO's Chris Thorson, Frank Fata, Nathan Yang
- GE's Mahesh Sudhakaran
- Hitachi's Anthony Allard
- IBM's Casey Werth
- OATI's Mary Brown, Ali Ipakchi
- Oracle's Brad Harkavy, Sameer Kalra, Allison Salke, Mary Sprayregen
- PXiSE's Patrick Lee
- Toshiba's Jeff Simmons